Forking Hard is hiring full-time writers to cover the intersection of tech, finance and crypto.
Like Barstool, for tech.
Candidates should have professional writing experience or equivalent (will accept examples from personal blog or elsewhere online) and a passionate knowledge for the space.
The full-time lead writer will be responsible for editorial oversight of the site, including management of freelancers, along with 3-4 posts per day.
- prior online writing experience is a must
- passion for tech, finance or crypto industries
- ability to write in a concise manner and with a sense of tone and purpose
- willingness to work in start up environment and work remotely
- availability outside normal 9-5 hours
- comfortable with website backend platforms such as Wordpress, Ghost, Substack and others
- self starter– role will require significant autonomy and candidate must be able to self direct and lead
Equity will be a consideration for early employees.
- covering day-to-day happenings in tech, finance and crypto
- following thought leaders in the space and distilling their viewpoints
- overseeing freelancers to develop editorial plan
Start date: Early 2022
Forking Hard is an upstart online media outlet founded by an experience team in online media, affiliate marketing, and SEO. Investment round seeks to add 3-4 full-time staff and freelancers to grow site in rapidly growing space.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to online work, LinkedIn account, and social media where possible. Don't need a resume if you have that stuff.